When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out the contact form.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf – You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out
Browser add on.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honour Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioural tracking
Should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
- We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
- We collect your email address in order to:
- Process bookings and to send information and updates pertaining to bookings.
- Send you additional information related to Casa en la Plaza, Hinojares
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information, or pass this on to anybody for direct marketing purposes.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Laws, the data controller is Sarah Smith.
FAO: Sarah Smith
Telephone: +34 634 33 93 47 and ask to speak to the Privacy Officer.
You have the right (subject to certain restrictions) to request any of the following; we ask that you send such requests to our contact details as listed above:
- Access – to access all the personal data we hold about you;
- Erasure – that we erase all personal data we hold about you, if that data is no longer being used for the purposes you have consented to or if you revoke your consent;
- Portability – to copy or transfer the personal data we hold about you to another party.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998, and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com with you full name so we can check our records.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
YOU SHOULD NOTE THAT:-
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.