Booking Terms & Conditions
- A non-returnable deposit of 25% is required in order to confirm the booking. The second installment is due no later than 30 days prior to check-in. If no request to cancel has been received then the second installment remains due for payment. If a request to cancel is made following payment of the second installment, a refund will only be payable if your dates are re-booked. An administration fee of £50 will be retained. I am happy to provide documentation to support your holiday insurance claim. Your key and damage deposit will automatically be refunded in full if you do not stay.
- If cancellation becomes necessary due to Covid-19 lockdown in either Spain or your own country, then we are happy to credit any monies paid towards another holiday at any point in the future. Please note, this does not include a disinclination to travel.
- The owner of Casa Christabel y Casa Annabel will endeavour to make sure that the stated property is available for the dates contracted. In the unlikely event that the property becomes unavailable and the owner has to cancel the booking, the owner will endeavour to find the holiday maker suitable alternative accommodation. If suitable alternative accommodation cannot be found, the holiday maker will be entitled to a full refund. The owner will only be liable to return the monies received. No compensation or consequential losses shall be paid.
- Guests are liable for any loss or damage caused, over and above the amount of the refundable key and damage deposit.
- Smoking is NOT allowed in any areas including the terrace. If my housekeeper reports that the apartment smells of smoke a charge will be made for deep cleaning. ★We would prefer it if smokers did not make a reservation to stay in Casa Christabel y Casa Annabel and we thank you for your understanding!
- People other than those in the agreed guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to. Children are included in the occupancy numbers and therefore should be included in the number of guests booked.
- Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbours. Please bear in mind that a lot of people live in the community and are not just on holiday. Please respect the Spanish tradition of taking a Siesta between 3-5pm.
- All of the units are privately owned: the owners are not responsible for any accidents injuries or illness that occurs whilst on the premises or using its facilities. Casa Christabel y Casa Annabel cannot be held responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. We recommend that guests obtain adequate travel insurance to cover their own personal belongings, illness, accidents and cancellations.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Only use appliances for their intended use.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Parking is limited to designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted apart from unloading of luggage, shopping or passengers. Please remember that you park at your own risk and Casa Christabel y Casa Annabel cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to or from your vehicle. We recommend that you obtain adequate hire car insurance.
- Housekeeping: if you would like a mid-stay clean, this may be arranged and paid for directly to my representative, Sarah Anthony. Cleaning products are provided should you choose to do a midweek clean. Please try and leave the unit clean and tidy. Linens and towels are included in the rental rate.
- Please do not remove any linen or towels from the apartment other than beach towels, which should be left in the linen basket at the end of your stay. Any damage to bed linen or towels including staining from suntan lotion, fake tan or hair dye will result in the loss of the replacement value from your key and damage deposit.
- Rubbish should be sorted and taken to the wheelie bins to be found at the bottom of the resort just past the pool or at the top of the Urbanizacion Torremar, on the way to the shops. Please do not leave any rubbish in the apartment.
- Water in the apartment is drinkable. There is a 50-litre water tank so please shower economically. The water reheats again within around 15 minutes. Please do not flush anything other than toilet paper, as the Spanish sewer system is rather temperamental.
- Please bear in mind that the pool is not guarded but is fully enclosed for safety. The pool is open from 1st March to 31st October. Inflatables are not allowed in the pool.
- If there is a problem, please report is as soon as possible in order that we may attempt to rectify it. However, loss of utilities e.g. water, power, or Wi-Fi may be beyond our control.
- The keys will be found in a lock box at the property. Please message me for the code 10 days prior to your holiday. It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure that you have printed off a copy of the check in details and your contract before you travel. A full set of keys will be found in the dresser inside the property.
- Please return the keys to the lock box as soon as possible. Loss of keys will entail a loss of deposit.
- Fold the parasol at the end of each day and bring indoors if bad weather is expected.
- Do not use the barbecue after rain or in times of high humidity as it may crack.
There are no facilities at either Mi Jardin or Las Terrazas to charge electric cars, and for safety and insurance purposes, no charging of electric cars is allowed on the property, the road or in the underground garage.
CASA CHRISTABEL Y CASA ANNABEL
There are a limited number of charging stations in Fuengirola and Benalmadena.
LAS TERRAZAS DEL JARDIN NAZARI
There are no charging stations in the village. The nearest charging points are in Motril..
Details of all local charging stations can be found on this website https://www.electromaps.com/
You can swap into several languages – although you will need to register for an account to see full details.
- By booking with Casa Christabel y Casa Annabel it is assumed that you agree to adhere to this booking policy.